Wednesday, February 9, 2011

#NowPlaying: Ben Gold - "Pandemic (Original Mix)" Epic Track Lookout!


You know sometimes when you hear a track somewhere and you really like it but it's an ID or soon to be released track and details can't be found?  Besides being a frustrating feeling, it is equally and oppositely matched by the feeling when you finally find out exactly which track it is.  One of my favorite ID tracks from the W&W show at Ruby Skye not too long ago left me wanting to find out this particular super banger that I knew was un-released.  Cue the savior Gareth Emery and his podcast.  Be sure to check out episode 118 because not only is a great episode, but I found out the dirty deets of this smash of a track.  Ben Gold strikes again with "Pandemic" and WOW!  This will be a HUGE anthem throughout 2011, I can promise that.  Check it out:



It will be released March 2011 on Garuda Records.  Can't wait!

~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment