Friday, January 28, 2011

W&W "One More Song!" video

Hey what's up out there to anyone that went to the W&W show at Ruby Skye last night!  I'm sure you feel the way I do..simply...WOW!  I knew the guys had great production skills but had no idea how fun they were live and how they could really cut it up on the decks.  I'm in the process of getting together all my footage for a full video compilation of the night, but until then, here's a little something to keep you steady:



Anyone that was there knows that great "one more song" moment where the guys actually came back on stage and dropped their remix of Armin's "Rain".  Great times, great songs, just overall great vibe.  When they come back I'll definitely look forward to seeing them again.  Video coming soon!

~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment