Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#ShoutOut to all the readers!

Hey everyone.  I know the audience is small thus far, but I want to thank everyone and anyone who has ever checked out the SF Tremor.  Anybody have friends who follow electronic music in the bay area?  Spread the word.  I will start putting up more local news to be more of an information super highway for anybody who lives in the San Francisco Bay Area (along with my usual blabber, humor, and commentary).  And while you're at it...click one of the ads on the side or under each blog post.  I promise they won't break your computer and a lot of times it has some cool info.  Anyways..that aside, let's keep 2011 rolling with a bang.  Looking forward to hearing all the new music that will be released in the coming months. 

Cheers to all,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment