Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year! and Gareth Emery's 2010 Mix

Well I had to do this sooner or later...HAPPY NEW YEAR from the SF Tremor!!  This is the first post of the year, and as such, I'd like to dedicate this post to the great year in music that was 2010.  I would kill myself trying to put into a list my favorite tracks of 2010, but I know a man who did a pretty good job of summing the year up himself....and that would be Gareth Emery.  If you haven't taken a gander at his last podcast of 2010 (#114), definitely take 4 hours out of your day and take a listen to it.  A 4 hour mix you say?? Yes, that was not a typo.  4 hours of pure awesome-ness.  50 of his favorite tunes from the last year, and I have to say I agree with many of them.  Sit down, lay back (or whatever), and enjoy the year that was 2010 in this amazing podcast mix.  Cheers to you 2010!  Now onto 2011!  Oh what craziness may lie ahead...



~Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment