Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Upcoming Event: ETD Love 2011


Everyone who lives in the Bay Area or surrounding regions of San Francisco should be no stranger to ETD Love.  2011's offering of this annual valentines themed dance music event should prove to be quite a powerhouse with big names in Trance and House alike.  I am particularly excited about seeing Mr. Pit and tyDi on the Trance bill.  Both have had some killer tunes this past year and would be great to see them played in a big room setting.  On the House side...I've heard some Felguk and have been impressed by their work.  Other than that, don't know too much about it.  Seeing as how I am more of a Trance follower, I know that room certainly will not disappoint with the aforementioned talent.  The house room I am sure will not disappoint either.  Let's get ready for LOVE!

~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment