Monday, December 6, 2010

Thank You to TranceFamilySF.com!

Hey everyone.  If you haven't read my previous post, the column about my dream collaborations in electronic music (and just commenting on collaborations in general), please take a moment to do so and leave a comment.  Or...even better, why not read it HERE and comment there!  Want to take this moment to give a big shout out to my good friends at trancefamilysf.com for posting my column in their guest blog section.  This website does amazing things for the local trance scene and the community as a whole, and I feel whole-heartedly thrilled to be a part of it; no matter how small.  That being said, please check out the rest of their site at http://www.trancefamilysf.com!  Keep the music alive in the bay area!

Peace,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment