Friday, August 19, 2011

Big announcement!


For any of you that read this blog (which you are very cool for and I thank you endlessly), you should also be reading TranceFamiliySF.com.  Well guess what, I am officially part of their team now as well!  I've done a few guest blogs before but it's gone a little more official now.  That doesn't mean I won't be posting here anymore.  I will still be updating this blog regularly with my normal postings as I am doing my thing for them as well.  I am very excited to be able to take this thing to the next level and reach out to a whole new level of fans with my good friends at TranceFamilySF.  In case you don't know, reach out to us at @TranceFamilySF!  Here is my first (official) posting for them:

http://trancefamilysf.com/2011/08/18/mark-menjivar-let-me-introduce-myself/

Really excited for the future.  Viva Trance.

~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment