Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tritonal Preview - TORQ - 25 August 2011

If you love clubbin, then Tritonal is a perfect fit for you. Then aren't just trance or club, rather a perfect combination in their sets. With their first album being released this year I was beyond impressed. Some of the versions needed club mixes but the vocals were amazing. I know Tritonal just finished a club mix in the studio for "Still With Me", so San Francisco is lucky as they will be testing it there for the first time. Over the last few years they have really worked hard in the studio and finally started touring a lot this year. So I would highly recommend this set tonight. The few times that I've seen Tritonal they're always had great energy and amazing sets. I would expect nothing less for them tonight. I can see them playing a couple of club mixes from their album, lots of new trance tracks and maybe a few ID tunes. Considering that it's 18+ I think there will be a few extra people in attendance, not a packed dance floor, and them closing on time around 2. It's definetly worth going to because it's only $20, at the best SF venue, and Tritonal is worth more than that! I could see them coming off the stage afterwards to greet fans, maybe even giving away a couple of albums and t-shirts.

-Ulrich

No comments:

Post a Comment