Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This week's artist spotlight: Ummet Ozcan


Let me just start off by saying if you haven't picked up a copy of Sander van Doorn's Dusk Till Doorn 2011 compilation, you are greatly missing out. This is an awesome collection of great tunes for the trance or house enthusiast alike. Which brings me to my real point here...Ummet Ozcan. This man has 2 amazing tracks on this compilation. I've been a fan of his ever since I heard "Arcadia" (my snowboarding anthem), but everything I've heard since then has been nothing but winning. He has a very unique style, especially on "Reboot" (try categorizing that doozy). That particular track sounds amazing live too btw (see SvD @ ASOT 500 Miami). I'm sure he will continue to crank out tunes this year that will find themselves on several end of the year top lists before 2011 is said and done. That being said, let's skip ahead to the tunes and enjoy the genius.







~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment