Monday, June 6, 2011

"Rain" in San Francisco

Hey what's up edm lovers.  Sorry I haven't posted in quite the while.  It certainly has been a long time...but who could really stay away from writing about the greatest music in the world?  Certainly not I.  So in that spirit, I'm back to share a little bit of sentiment.  Part of the reason for my lack of blabber is the fact that my schedule has gotten quite hectic with a new job in San Francisco.  That's right, workin it up in the big city.  Love the lifestyle and working there has been quite interesting to say the least.  So....for all of those awesome people who work/live/play in San Francisco, I'm sure the same idea has come across our brain at least once in the last week....WTF is up with the weather??  You know, for June and the beginning of summer, it sure is pretty damn cold in Northern California.  I for one, am not down with that.  As I looked out of my office and actually saw it raining, it made me think of a couple of tracks: aptly named "Rain".  Quite deep no? Two of my favorite tracks when I look out of the window and see rain are the "Rain" tracks from Armin van Buuren & Markus Schulz.  Not familiar with them? No?  Well get to it.  Here below are those two favorite tracks of mine remixed.  Enjoy!


Markus Schulz - Rain (Phynn Remix)


Armin van Buuren - Rain (W&W Remix)



'Till next time...turn it up!
~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment