Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ASOT: Highlights of Episode 484


What's happening everyone? I'm sure most have had a chance to hear Armin's latest offering of ASOT: episode 484. I was a little lagging with catching up with it but had an opportunity to listen to the episode in its entirety. Here are some of the key tracks that definitely had my head bobbing from the new episode. Not only that, he hinted that Gareth Emery's "Sanctuary" will most likely win the tune of the year at the end of this year's episode. Predictable? Kinda. Not really how I would have voted but the song blew my mind nonetheless. Want to see how I voted? Click here. Till next time, here's the songs of episode 484 that I was digging most:

Episode Favorite
Shato & Paul Rockseek – Crypoint (Stoneface & Terminal remix) [Tool Trance]



BT feat. Jes – The Light In Things (tyDi remix) [Nettwerk]



Signum – Centurion [from the album "For You"] [Armada]



Pulser – In My World [Garuda]




Ciao,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment